Hello Brothers and Sisters,
Please read this entire notice as it holds very valuable information for you.
- We need to make sure that all of you are in the loop with the homework expectations and schedule.
- We are placing the assignments on the Local 7 website for you to access, www.local7insulators.org
- We are moving the assignments to the “MEMBERS HOME PAGE” on the website, to keep our curriculum secure.
- To register or login for the MEMBERS HOME PAGE,
- Log onto the Local 7 website (www.local7insulatores.org)
- Click on MEMBERS Tab, click on the dropdown MEMBER HOME, it will prompt you to log in or register.
- For new registers, you will be accepted by the Greg or Todd. Once you receive an acceptance email then you can access the curriculum.
- Curriculum on the “MEMBERS HOME” site will begin on May 8th, 2020.
- We are continually upgrading and developing new and better assignments for you to perform. These assignments will be uploaded every Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Due dates for assignments are the Friday following the posting (Ex. Friday, May 8th curriculum is due on Friday, May 15th)
- If you change your cell number, cell carrier or email you need to update that with Andrea.
- If you are having trouble with the technology portion, or don’t have a device to perform the work on be sure to reach out to us for help. It is our obligation and goal for everyone to succeed.
Make no mistake, these assignments are MANDATORY and will be graded. All of this work counts toward your classroom hours, so please perform it with care and diligence. Late or missing assignments will not be accepted.
Please make every effort to perform the work on time, and in a quality manner. Please reach out to your fellow apprentices to make sure that everyone is informed and keeping up.
At times like this we truly are a Brotherhood and Sisterhood. Take this opportunity to collaborate with each other and network. We are all in this together and it will make us stronger and more unified. Take the time to mentor those among us that may need a hand.
To quote Chris Cuomo, “Together, as ever, as One” Stay Safe.
Larry Nettekoven, Local 7 JATC Coordinator
Sam Tafolla, Local 7 JATC Instructor
Andrea Gott, Local 7 JATC Secretary